- Learn the intricacies of Irwindale Speedway Consumer Marketing while strengthening his or her own professional attributes
- Research and develop new marketing ideas to expand current brand initiatives, including brainstorming for campaigns, direct e-mail content and more
- Play key role in planning and execution of fan event programming during race weekend
- Cultivate ideas to improve the fan experience using digital and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat,etc…)
- Strategize with CM team on ways to better engage with the millennial audience
- Engage with fans and oversee data collection at off‐site promotional events
- Provide content for social media during promotional events and race weekend
- Perform other tasks as assigned by CM & Ticketing leadership team
Interns must be:
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Motivated and committed
- Personable and articulate
- Available to work evenings and weekend events when necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Please note: To participate in this internship, students must be able to receive credit from their college or university, or have graduated within the last 12 months.
- Flexible start/end dates, 24 plus hours per week, some evenings and weekends
- Spring Internship – January through May
- Fall Internships – July through November
- Summer internships are May – Sept
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- How did you hear about this job?