Irwindale Speedway is seeking a positive and motivated sales professional that is looking to drive revenue at the highest level. This position will work in conjunction with the marketing team and will be tasked with driving ticket revenue for all Irwindale Speedway events. This account executive will be vital to the company’s overall success by increasing revenue and building relationships with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate ticket revenue through both new business campaigns as well as renewal cycles
- Make 75+ outbound sales calls on a daily basis
- Lead in creating an outbound sales culture that maximizes ticket sales and revenue generated through converted outbound calls
- Achieve sales goals, leading by example while supporting all track related outbound sales initiatives.
- Work all major Irwindale Speedway events
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication
May be asked to perform any of the duties below:
- Assist with offsite ticket sales / promotions
- Event weekend duties include but not limited to: advance sales, will call and resolving customer issues, assist in training and oversight of event or seasonal staff, visit with clients and prospects.
- Performs other such duties as may be assigned.
- At least 6 months experience as a top sales representative in the Sports and & Entertainment industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sport Management, Marketing or related field preferred
- Previous CRM Platform experience
- Coachable leader with the ability to handle multiple campaigns in a fast-paced environment
- Distinguished verbal communicator with a strong phone presence
- Passion for sales
- Flexibility in working extended hours, including weekends, when needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- How did you hear about this job?
- Please provide salary requirements