- PIT REGISTRATION – Pit Registration for the All-Star Showdown will be located at the Main Ticket Office (Building outside of turns 3 & 4) for the entire weekend.
- PIT AREA LOCATION FOR SHOWDOWN – The Pit Area will be located north (behind) of the main grandstand. If your team has any special parking requests, you must let us know no later than Friday January 29, 2021 (sooner the better) to accommodate your requests.
- RACE TEAM PERSONAL VEHICLE PARKING – All personal vehicles will be parked in the General Parking Area (East of the main entrance.)
- TESTING – Irwindale Speedway is available for testing. Call to schedule your test, inquiries can be directed to email@example.com or by calling (626) 358-1100. SRL Testing Policy – has no restrictions before the event.
Open Testing hosted by Irwindale Speedway:
- Saturday, January 16th
- Saturday, January 23rd
- Saturday, January 30th
Open Test Days will be $500 per car on the 1/2 mile. $300 per car on the 1/3 mile. Please RSVP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Private Testing is also available – reservations required.
- FUEL – SUNOCO 110 is the spec fuel for the SPEARS Southwest Tour Series and Spears Manufacturing Modified Series. SUNOCO 110 and SUNOCO E85 are the two spec fuels for the SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series. Reserve your fuel for race weekend at email@example.com or 626-358-1100. It is each team’s responsibility to have your own fuel supply for the event. Fuel tests will take place during the race weekend – it is your responsibility to ensure your fuel is pure to series standards.
- ALL-STAR SHOWDOWN PRICING:
Fees for Thursday Open Practice will be as follows:
- SRL Tour SLM: $400 per car
- SRL Modified & Pro Late Model: $200 per car
- Thursday Pit Pass: $30 per person
- Optional Full Weekend (3 Day) Pit Pass: $100
ALL-STAR SHOWDOWN PIT PASS PRICING:
- Two Day Pass (Friday and Saturday): $80 per person
- Friday Only Pit Pass: $55 per person
Saturday Race Day:
- Saturday Only Pit Pass: $60 per person
- TRANSPONDERS – All Transponders (For all SRL divisions) must be mounted 160” inches (front of nose to the center of transponder) from front of the nose and on outside of right-side frame rail.
Transponders are mandatory for all practice sessions. Transponders are available at the SRL Tech Trailer, $35/weekend.
- DUPLICATE CAR NUMBERS – Two or more cars running the same number is allowed, but each car will be required to display a four-inch first letter of the drivers last name low and behind the car number on each side.
- REQUIRED DECALS – To be eligible for any and all cash awards at the event, all contingency decals are required to be in place in proper locations per diagram, the Spears Manufacturing windshield decal must also be in place. Decals will not be available until race weekend.
- TIRES – All tires used for competition must be purchased through Hoosier Tire West at 559-485-4612. Teams need to confirm with SRL Officials when they will be allowed to remove their race tires from the Hoosier compound.
- The SPEARS Southwest Tour Series 200 is an (8) tire race
- The SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series 150 is a (4) tire race
- The Spears Manufacturing Modified Series 100 is a (4) tire race
- MUFFLERS – A muffler must be used and installed in a configuration that will suppress exhaust noise to a maximum DBA set by the race entry.
- IRWINDALE SPEEDWAY TRACK POLICIES:
- You are not allowed to exit the ½ oval under green flag conditions. During practice you may pull onto the 1/3 mile oval and wait until the track is yellow, then you may proceed to the pit area. The spotter MUST stay in contact with the driver, and in position, until the car exits the track. During the race, the Hot Pit will be located in the infield for the ½ mile.
- Minors release form mandatory for anyone under the age of 18 in the pit area.
- No minimum age limit in the pit area. An adult must accompany minors at all times.
- No BBQ’s or open flame allowed in Pit Area.
- No golf carts, quads, bicycles or any type of motorized scooter, etc allowed on the raceway grounds – includes pits, parking lots and RV areas.
- Spotters in specified location at all times car is on track, monitoring race control with a scanner or stand-alone radio at 460.0125.
- TECH ORDER – All cars in all divisions will undergo inspection by assigned appointments on Friday, the Top Five teams from 2020 will be first, then the order will be based on order of entries received.
- TECH ISSUES – Tech issues discovered in Pre-Tech that are not fixed to satisfaction by or before one hour before qualifying begins on Saturday, or if a car makes more than two attempts to pass pre-qualifying tech, it will result in the slower of two qualifying laps.
- QUALIFYING TECH – When Pre-qualifying tech opens for your division on race day; all cars are required to be ‘on the ground’ ready to roll to tech at that specific time.
- Spears Manufacturing Modified Series at 11:45am sharp
- SPEARS SRL Pro Late Model Series at 12:30pm sharp
- SPEARS Southwest Tour Series at 1:30pm sharp
An official will direct your team into qualifying tech line in order. All Cars (All divisions) will be impounded after qualifying.
- RULEBOOK and PROCEDURES – The 2021 SRL Rules and Procedures will govern the event.
Thank you for choosing to be part of
the All-Star Showdown