Have friends or family who enjoy Racing? Have employees or business associates who are looking for an exciting group event? Whether you are a major industrial enterprise or a family of four; Irwindale Speedway should be the first on your list when making plans for your next exciting corporate event or family celebration!
Considered one of the premier Short Track racing facilities in the country, Irwindale Speedway is right there in your own backyard. We have an experienced group sales staff waiting to help you plan an event to be remembered. Each event can be custom tailored to fit your needs. Here are some of the many options we have for you:
• Party on the Roof– for up to 100 people. Watch the races, enjoy catered food and drink; display signage, very exclusive and very exciting!
• Celebrate in the Chalet– for parties up to 750. Tented party pavilion near hot pit with grandstand seats as well. Large areas to display merchandise and great access to pedestrian traffic for excellent visibility.
• Autocross or Car Club Activities– The abundant paved space at Irwindale Speedway is perfect for a car club auto cross, concourse, swap meet and more! Stay all day and then treat the club to the races that evening. We can even showcase the cars and arrange for pre-race parade laps!
• Children’s Parties– Kids of all ages love racing, party favors and hot dogs! With help from Lug Nut Jr. and MiMi the clown and you have a magical night that will always be remembered.
• Racing Fantasy Experience– Take a full course with LA Racing Experience or bring your group out for a specialty event just for you and your party!!!
Sound Exciting? Contact us to discuss options and arrange your special event at Irwindale Speedway.
Call 626.358.1100 For more information or to set up a tour of the facility
Group Ticket Benefits
• Discounted ticket prices.
• Your group name will be included in our Race Announcements.
For groups of 20 or more adults, we will also sell Meal Tickets for $6.00 which includes a choice of a hot dog, hamburger, or chicken sandwich, french fries and a soda.
Kid’s Meals include a hot dog and small drink and are available at the concession stand for $4.00
Advance Concessions and Catering, including tents, tables, and chairs, may be rented through the Group Sales Office. Ask for details.
Parking for all cars, trucks & motorcycles is $5. Bus parking is complimentary. Drivers may drop groups off at the driveway and park at the back of the parking lot. (A complimentary race ticket may be provided to bus drivers based on availability.)
1. Payment types accepted: Visa, MasterCard, AmEx, cash, check, or money order.
2. Payment in full is required one week prior to attendance.
3. There are no refunds or exchanges.
In the event of a cancelled race or rainout, your tickets will be honored for the next event.